1. Inis Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what the personal information is we collect and how we may use it.
2. When you order, we need to know your name, address and email address. This allows us to process and fulfil your order. Card details are taken directly by the bank or by Paypal and are not held by Inis Ltd.
3. We use your personal information for payment, billing and processing of orders.
4. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party, beyond the essential requirement for credit/debit card validation during purchase.
5. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with data protection legislation. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by emailing email@example.com
. We use a technology called ''cookies'' as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. A cookie is an element of data that our Website sends to your browser which is then stored on our system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening. Any information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you change your browser settings.
6. In order to process credit/debit card transactions, the bank or card processing agency may require to verify your personal details.